If you can answer “YES” to all of the following questions, we can help you achieve your goal to immigrate to Australia.
- Is your occupation an occupation that is in demand in Australia?
- Do you have required qualifications for your occupation?
- Do you have at least 3 years post-qualification relevant work experience in the last 5 years?
- Do you have at least Competent English?
- Do you have a job offer from an eligible Australian employer?
Competent EnglishIf you achieved the required minimum test scores in any of the below specified English language tests in the last 3 years, you have Competent English.
- The employer lawfully and actively operates a business in Australia
- The employer has a genuine need to fill a skilled position in their business and the position cannot be filled locally by an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- The employer offers employment for a minimum of 2 years on a full time basis to the nominated foreign worker.
- The employer pays a market salary rate and above the TSMIT to the nominated foreign worker
- The terms and conditions of employment are no less favourable than those applicable to a local employee performing the same or similar tasks as the nominated person at the same workplace.
- The employer complies with Australian immigration and relevant workplace relations laws.